Recent content by tonyob

1. T

Looking for low wing plane similar to Seagull 40, Phoenix Scanner or Phoenix Tiger 3 with .46 glow

I've found and flew spacewalker and ugly stik, they were close. A search facility would be nice, anyone seen if that's been requested?
  2. T

Looking for low wing plane similar to Seagull 40, Phoenix Scanner or Phoenix Tiger 3 with .46 glow

I've not had any luck finding any of these planes in evolution. Is there a search facility? Or similar plane I should try?
  3. T

Evolution opens but nothing happens

I had the same problem (refer to another thread), had to find the Nvidia controller and change it from automatic to force it to use the nvidia GPU, then it works just fine
  4. T

Plane sits on runway, can't get menu or response

Woo Hoo! It works brilliantly. And I took off and landed without crashing. Thanks guys for your quick responses.
  5. T

I went into device manager and under display adapters it shows two: - Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics - Nvidia GeoForce RT 350 Ti Laptop GPU Found the Nvidia control panel and made the Nvidia the preferred GPU.
  6. T

Thanks, couldn't yet find where to check this.
  7. T

On new Dell XPS15 (with discrete graphics processor), DX18 transmitter, bound to the dongle. It just shows the habu sitting on runway, tried pressing escape key to get to menu, no response. Throttle up / alerons etc, no response on the plane. Windows 11, Evolution downloaded overnight via...
Back