1. T

Vibe 50_EA

JR Vibe 50
  2. T

Vibe 50_EA

TonyUK submitted a new upload: Vibe 50_EA View the Swap Page
  3. T

Maya??

Thats some good info there mate, I remember i had normals reversed (inside out as you put it) when i exported to max, but a simple reverse normals on that object fixed that. Got to have a giggle and fly that later :D Glad they worked.
  4. T

Maya??

Ok mate, done. The .mtl file is a part of the obj (it would be the uv mesh), the other is the .fbx Use the same link as above. Yo9u'll see them.
  5. T

Vibe 50 Teasers!

I posted this in the wrong forums so heres the lnk HERE
  6. T

Maya??

Heres the planes i promised Junkboy, i could only seem to export to .ma and .mb, couldnt seem to find the .iff option, Let me know if you need any other .obj or .fbx may help?? P.s dont expect the best model in the world it took like 5 minutes ;) Its the ultimate plane files at the bottom. HERE
  7. T

Maya??

Yeah naming parts in maya seems fine apart from that maya doesnt like the ~ part so i just added it in max. C of G is set just by aligning world co-ordinates as 0,0,0 to the centre of the heli, usually the rotor head, dont worry too much coz you can fine tune it using the aircraft editor. I...
  8. T

Maya??

Sure just a simple one. Ill do one tomorrow mate and send you it.
  9. T

Maya??

I created my vibe model In maya, but I still had to export to Max . Unless you can find a maya .3ds exporter then you could avoid the max route.
  10. T

2 sets of blades problem!

I figured it out while laying in bed last night. It seems that the blade and paddle blurs are created using pivots from the DISKMOUNT dummies. I adjust the pivots on the main hub diskmount to line up exactly on the blade grips then created a dummie paddle hub diskmount with pivots aligned the...
  11. T

2 sets of blades problem!

Hi guys im having a strange proble with my Vibe 50 model, Its my first model for realflight, and ive exported succesfully, everything looks fine on the rotor head until i spool up. It would appear that the flybar and paddles are using the main rotor blur disks (if it is a blur disc they use) but...
  12. T

Poly limits!!

Hi guys Im from a background of fps game modeling, and I just wondered what the poly limits are on a model in game? Seeing that (most of the time/singleplayer) theres only one model on the screen at any on time (apart from the 3d maps) so im assuming it could be quite high. Im currently...
  13. T

Aircraft - Project - List

Vibe 50 Modeling and texturing in progress!! Tony
Back