Recent content by triger

1. T

Mountain Castle's_AP

This is my latest airport It is sort of a remake of Owe that hurt except in the mountains and with more stuff and hiding places Hope you enjoy Colonel Klink.
  2. T

Mountain Castle's_AP

triger submitted a new upload: Mountain Castle's_AP View the Swap Page
  3. T

EXTREME TEAM COMBAT - SUDDEN DEATH_AP

this is one of the items yule need for my TEAM COMBAT you must have BLUE RED GREEN and ORANGE to be part of my team combat you must also have three airports also on the swaps EXTREME TEAM COMBAT-SUDDEN DEATH EXTREME TEAM COMBAT FIELD and TEAM COMBAT WWII BASE. MY SESSION NAME IS KLINKS TEAM...
  4. T

EXTREME TEAM COMBAT - SUDDEN DEATH_AP

triger submitted a new upload: EXTREME TEAM COMBAT - SUDDEN DEATH_AP View the Swap Page
  5. T

P-51 Mustang Team Red_CS

this is one of the items yule need for my TEAM COMBAT you must have BLUE RED GREEN and ORANGE to be part of my team combat you must also have three airports also on the swaps EXTREME TEAM COMBAT-SUDDEN DEATH EXTREME TEAM COMBAT FIELD and TEAM COMBAT WWII BASE. MY SESSION NAME IS KLINKS TEAM...
  6. T

P-51 Mustang Team Red_CS

triger submitted a new upload: P-51 Mustang Team Red_CS View the Swap Page
  7. T

P-51 Mustang Team Orange_CS

8. T

P-51 Mustang Team Orange_CS

triger submitted a new upload: P-51 Mustang Team Orange_CS View the Swap Page
  9. T

P-51 Mustang Team Green_CS

10. T

P-51 Mustang Team Green_CS

triger submitted a new upload: P-51 Mustang Team Green_CS View the Swap Page
  11. T

P-51 Mustang Team Blue_CS

this is one of the color schemes for my TEAM COMBAT you must have BLUE RED GREEN and ORANGE to be part of my team combat you must also have three airports also on the swaps EXTREME TEAM COMBAT-SUDDEN DEATH EXTREME TEAM COMBAT FIELD and TEAM COMBAT WWII BASE. MY SESSION NAME IS KLINKS TEAM...
  12. T

P-51 Mustang Team Blue_CS

triger submitted a new upload: P-51 Mustang Team Blue_CS View the Swap Page
  13. T

TEAM COMBAT WWII BASE_AP

14. T

TEAM COMBAT WWII BASE_AP

triger submitted a new upload: TEAM COMBAT WWII BASE_AP View the Swap Page
  15. T

vietnom_AP

this is my interpretation of Vietnam hope you enjoy.
Back