Recent content by Turtle_Flyer

1. T

Selling Real Flight 7 versions

I want to sell my copy of Realflight to a neighbor. He has a transmitter that he wants to use wirelessly. Therefore I want to keep the Interlink controller and use it for some other Sims I have. Is this possible? If I deactivate my copy of the software (so he can register it) will he be able...
  2. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

I do not feel you are being harsh. Your comments make sense, which, is why i tried it on 3 machines and 3 different os's. I also tried it on another graphics card. Same issues. Oddly I went to my local hobby shop and ran their copy of RF on their Kiosk. I saw some of the same symptoms...
  3. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

Yes I do know that. I have tried turning that on and many other settings. Nothing eliminates the moving sawtooth edges so far.
  4. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

Some are PM'ing me and posting asking for my GFX card setting options. Here they are. I have tried all the settings in this thread. Thanks to all for trying to help.
  5. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

The driver has been reinstalled numerous times. Both with and OS change and without. I must have tried 5 or 6 different versions of the driver too.
  6. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

Just checked. The other sims work fine full or non-full screen. In fact they work fine with the default settings on the graphics card. No changes needed.
  7. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

I have installed the RF 7.5 on two different hardware systems, two different graphics cards and 3 different OS's. All the same as the picture posted earlier. My issue is that RF says it should work on the box. My system is well over the specs they state are minimum. I feel it should work or...
  8. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

Actually on RF going to full screen makes things worse. Frame rate goes way down and sawtooth lines still exist. Perhaps since my copy is working opposite in this regard it says something?
  9. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

Been there done that. Had this on 2 different computers and two different graphics card. 3 OS systems as well. See the pic attached. Download it and zoom in. You will see the sawteeth. Many a have told me it is AA settings but so far no combination of them eliminate this. The sawteeth...
  10. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

Opjose, Thank you for attempting to help. I think at this point we are too far apart on how we use computers. I do not fly with my nose against the screen. Therefore I really do not care how it looks when my nose is against the screen. You seem to be very knowledgeable about computers...
  11. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

So with Dual titans you still get jagged edges? Just to be clear, No matter what Anti-aliasing settings I choose I get Jagged edges. I am guessing you can crank the Titans up to the point where you would not see jagged edges? I am flying default camera. Now just to be clear. Default...
  12. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

Dual Titans. No wonder you have no issues. LOL.
  13. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

I have no idea what you are talking about. I do not want to fly in zoom in or zoom out mode. I want the sawtooth jaggies gone in normal flight mode. So far no combination of AA fixes it. I only pointed out other sims because they do not display the jagged edges. You said "zoom" Why would I...
  14. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

I am not following you. Zoom all the way out in other sims? Why would I care. I just fly them both without zooming. One does it (RF 7.5) Another, for one example, Heli X, does not.
  15. T

Graphics issue in RF7.5

Thanks, I will look for your pics and settings.. Regarding my computer. I have had the game on two os's, two computers, three monitors and two graphics cards. I thought the same as you, perhaps a computer issue. All combinations of the above had the moving sawtooth syndrome with objects...
Back