Recent content by Twinfire

1. T

RF 9.5s Rudder trim, nearly full left trim for straight flight. Interlink DX.

Hi technoid, I did calibrate the controller in windows first and then in the game itself. After another look at the calibration process, the centre the sticks I noticed that at rest the sticks were not centred, novice mistake. After doing as requested (centre the sticks) all is well and dandy...
  2. T

RF 9.5s Rudder trim, nearly full left trim for straight flight. Interlink DX.

Hello all, just bought the steam variant of this amazing sim, brings back old memories. Tangents. At the moment I am having issues with the rudder trim being almost fully trimmed to the left for staight flight. I did try the calibrate controller in windows, which made zero difference. Any...
  3. T

RF G5.5 will not launch at all

Solution Found!!!! Found the original DVD, installed RF G5, runs great, now cannot update to G5.5. First world issues for an aging title I know.
  4. T

RF8 via Steam, not working.

Hi guys and girls I have opened a thread on the Steam RF8 discussion page about this, thought here may have a broader audience. The error message I get when trying to launch RF8 is a boring "RealFlight 8 has stopped working" see attached image. I have tried driver updates, file checks...
  5. T

2 week bump Bump Support is assisting but no solution has been found thus far
  6. T

Hello people of KnifeEdge Recently found my Interlink Elite controller for RealFlight and I hoped to get it going again. Last used when I still had Windows 7, now running Windows 10. The Interlink controller is being recognised and can be calibrated. When I try to open the G5.5 Launcher...
Back