Recent content by twogoatsracing

1. T

BIG Tire STOL Planes

From a business perspective this makes sense. From an end user, not so much. LOL! I've downloaded 3DS Max, 2020. I'm going to play around with it for a while and see if I can get the hang of it. I feel like a good place to start is by using something from the swap page. Play with that for...
  2. T

BIG Tire STOL Planes

Yep, those are two of the three options available.
  3. T

BIG Tire STOL Planes

Yes, not much there either.
  4. T

BIG Tire STOL Planes

Does anyone know if there are plans to include more BIG tire STOL aircraft in a future update? I would love to see the Maule M7 and the eflite Carbon Cub S+!
  5. T

Remove Throttle clicks from InterLink?

Interlink X I haven’t seen the correct response to this, so I am throwing my .02 in. Open the back of the controller. Remove the metal tensioning bar from the ratcheting wheel. Move the metal ratcheting bar to the smooth wheel, which is located right next to the ratcheting wheel. Reinstall...
  6. T

Sport Cub S2 horizon hobby on older RealFlight?

Same concept that Uncle Twist talked about. Push toward the nose to correct yaw. Push toward the low wing to correct roll. Example: aircraft coming toward you. Nose begins to drift to YOUR right. Push the rudder stick to the right. Follow the nose with the stick! Coupling rudder can be...
  7. T

Real Flight is NO GOOD unless it has my aircraft

Practice Perfectly stated! Vets will understand; practice how you fight! I received my RF8 yesterday. I practice flap and no flap landings for nearly two hours straight. I woke up this morning and was able to replicate my practice with my planes! THIS is why I purchased RF 8....practice!
Back