Recent content by ualdrivr

1. ualdrivr

NEW Fully Detailed, Trex 600 Nitro Pro for G4.5

The problem persists, the V3 doesn't load :mad:
  2. ualdrivr

Need Avant Aurora..

Hi guys, I do not have Expansion Pack 2, but I would like to fly the Avant Aurora heli. Anyone can spot me the file? Thanks Panos
  3. ualdrivr

G4.5 Bug Reports

Helifreak.com had the answer. If you reduce the stiffness of the skids in the editor to 5% or less then the heli doesn't jump around anymore. I could not find this on post #1 of this thread. Maybe you meant another thread?
  4. ualdrivr

G4.5 Bug Reports

Why they bounce around? Anyone else have this problem? Every time I launch a custom heli like the T-Rex 500 CDT that I have been using with great success on the R/F G4.0, it bounces around on the ground and I can't fly it at all. Some of the other helis like the Synergy 9 it bounces just a...
  5. ualdrivr

Blade 400 for G4?

Are there any plans for a Blade 400 by e-flight from our designers? We would love to have that model available for out G4 Sims. Please advise. Thank you. :D
  6. ualdrivr

DX6i on RealFlight G4

good stuff... That is an awesome thread, a lot of people have the DX6i because they bought the ever popular B400. You made it all simple for all of us. Thank you. :D
  7. ualdrivr

What to do with the file I downloaded...

I got it, disregard the previous message... Ok, guys, as soon as I posted the message, it clicked on me. I remembered the "Import" command under file menu. Soon enough it had an .rfx selection and bingo, now I have the new Heli in my menu. :cool:
  8. ualdrivr

What to do with the file I downloaded...

:confused: I just downloaded a new helicopter file, anyone knows where should I place the new Heli? The file is a .rfx where should I install it? Thank you. :)
Back