Recent content by Vahe wolf

1. V

Realflight & Solidworks

I have this plane that has a bunch of bombs in it, the problem I'm having is that when I drop the bombs off of it, the plane reset again, as if some part of it is lost or crashed. any good ideas?
  2. V

Realflight & Solidworks

Hello, I have a question about the pivot direction in 3D MAX for the Spinner and Engine parts, do they have to have a certain orientation or make them in the center to object and align to world?!
  3. V

Airport

@asj5547 @legoman Hello again, This time I lost coordination on the RF map, I want to launch the plane spawn on coordination: Latitude = 37.6000201988475 (in degrees) Longitude = -2.76743352413177 (in degrees) altitude = 634.068848771425 (in meters) But in RF the coordinates are given via X...
  4. V

Supermarine Mk-IX Spitfire

@asj5547 After several attempts I was able to get clear glass... Thanks for always helping
  5. V

I'm sorry, can you include pictures because I am trying and did not find a solution Photoshop steps and 3D Max steps thanks
  6. V

Can you explain to me by example I applied 000000 in photoshop but got nothing
  7. V

@asj5547 Hello my friend. I have one quation! I want to put the glass, I drew the maps and in photoshop, what should I specify the material in order for me to have a transparent glass?
  8. V

Airport

The first cart moves along the catapult to launch the chair. The second cart under the catapult chair moves only from the starting point to the middle. But my big problem is that whatever I do, the catapult goes either at a slow speed, or if I set a waypoint at the beginning and a group of...
  9. V

Airport

Thank you for trying to help․ Firstly, it is a linear catapult to launch a drone. Then I tried ascii format too. But it's the same. Is the release related to something? I usually always export with FBX version 2014/2015 and have not had any previous problems with aircraft parts and airport other...
  10. V

Airport

Well, I encountered one problem, which is the speed of movement of the CART, as the law stipulates that there should be at least 4 waypoints. I have tried more than one experiment with different values and different waypoint positions: 4 equally spaced waypoints and NUP_LapTimeSEC = 1...
  11. V

Airport

It's interesting. I'll try to messe and search into it. We might get a cool move or something. Today I will try to do it and let you know what's new.
  12. V

Airport

I have designed a catapult and I want to include it in the airport that I am designing The question is, if I want to make the catapult perform the throwing motion only at every launch of the plane, can I do that?
  13. V

Airport

I am trying to build an interactive map of planes, models, and runways for a large playing area, and I am developing more than one model of aircraft, including aerobatics, civilian fighters, bombers, and the like. I have been working on learning this and doing it for several months, and you all...
  14. V

Airport

What I mean by destroy is if the plane hits the object, I want to break the object. like combat mode!!
  15. V

Airport

Can I add a target in the airport that I can destroy with the rocket launcher?
Back