Recent content by ven2s

1. ven2s

CorsairF4U-4_AV

Just adjusted the CG, added a 4th blade, springy retracts, and made it a little, very little bit faster.
  2. ven2s

CorsairF4U-4_AV

ven2s submitted a new upload: CorsairF4U-4_AV View the Swap Page
  3. ven2s

ME 262 RFLS7_AV

About Half scale ME 262, weight and physics adjusted for scale, with guns on 3 position switch down. Easy but fast flyer with a nice slow approach. Great Jet to learn on and advance with! Enjoy!!
  4. ven2s

ME 262 RFLS7_AV

ven2s submitted a new upload: ME 262 RFLS7_AV View the Swap Page
  5. ven2s

Westland Wyvern LS RF-7 twkd_AV

Tweaked the Wyvern a bit.
  6. ven2s

Westland Wyvern LS RF-7 twkd_AV

ven2s submitted a new upload: Westland Wyvern LS RF-7 twkd_AV View the Swap Page
  7. ven2s

TA-4J Skyhawk LS-H RF7_AV

One of my favorites, with little change from the excellent EA! The TA-4J Skyhawk from RF-6 for RF-7! With firing missiles;3position switch neutral ( retract gear with 3pos. switch down or missiles will fire), drop tanks; 3pos, up towards you, speed brakes on dual rate switch down; slats and...
  8. ven2s

TA-4J Skyhawk LS-H RF7_AV

ven2s submitted a new upload: TA-4J Skyhawk LS-H RF7_AV View the Swap Page
  9. ven2s

P 38 LIGHTNING GIANT SCALE with Flaps RF-7_AV

P-38 for RF-7, get acquainted with the controls and apply brakes gradually on landing. Happy New Year!
  10. ven2s

P 38 LIGHTNING GIANT SCALE with Flaps RF-7_AV

ven2s submitted a new upload: P 38 LIGHTNING GIANT SCALE with Flaps RF-7_AV View the Swap Page
  11. ven2s

MiG-15 LS RF-7_AV

Mig 15 tweaked for RF-7. Happy New Year! Mig-15 Large Scale with working drop tanks; took a while for me to get the physics right and make drop tanks work, but it was worth it! It's fast and fun! To operate drop tanks, flip 3 pos. up or down. 3pos. centered; speed brake and drop tank...
  12. ven2s

MiG-15 LS RF-7_AV

ven2s submitted a new upload: MiG-15 LS RF-7_AV View the Swap Page
  13. ven2s

Harrier DTM RF-7_AV

Harrier, tweaked for RF-7. Missile fire on right 3pos. switch away from you, make sure it is centered for landing. Happy New Year!
  14. ven2s

Harrier DTM RF-7_AV

ven2s submitted a new upload: Harrier DTM RF-7_AV View the Swap Page
  15. ven2s

FA-18 Hornet Elevons FT RF7_AV

Based on my FA-18 Super Hornet Elevons test AV, and the excellent EA, is this FA-18 with elevons coupled to ailerons, for RF-7. Left 3position switch away from you, rudders rotate inward for short takeoffs and slow landings.; mid, off; towards you, rudders rotate out and speed brakes deploy...
Back