Recent content by ViennaLex76

1. ViennaLex76

P-3 orion templates_CS

For colorschemers who want to create only the best schemes. This "package" gives you the 2 most important files needed for creating custom schemes for your P-3 orion: - the templates - the pre-rendered soft shadows (for use as overlay on color- and specular-maps) ! Important advice ! This...
  2. ViennaLex76

P-3 orion templates_CS

ViennaLex76 submitted a new upload: P-3 orion templates_CS View the Swap Page
  3. ViennaLex76

P-3 orion templates_CS - Images

Images
  4. ViennaLex76

P-3 orion templates_CS

ViennaLex76 updated P-3 orion templates_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. ViennaLex76

Lockheed P-3 orion_EA

This plane is my first attempt creating a propellers-powered military plane. This RC Lockheed P-3 orion is powered by 4 Jakadofsky Pro X turboprops with 10kW each. The plane has animated bomb-doors and wipers. ______________________ WARNINGS This plane has 3x 4096x4096 maps, this requires...
  6. ViennaLex76

Lockheed P-3 orion_EA

ViennaLex76 submitted a new upload: Lockheed P-3 orion_EA View the Swap Page
  7. ViennaLex76

Lockheed P-3 orion_EA - Images

Images
  8. ViennaLex76

Lockheed P-3 orion_EA

ViennaLex76 updated Lockheed P-3 orion_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. ViennaLex76

Just want to say thanks

I say nothing :D ok... one thing : you're welcome
  10. ViennaLex76

Aircraft Size Scaling When Flying

You're right, but the POV difference isn't the only issue in perspectives- problems. Most of real landscape are slight hilly and the RealFlight Simulation is allways flat when using panorama pictures. If the real landscape, for example, slightly goes down, then your plane will be truly 100 feet...
  11. ViennaLex76

Aircraft Size Scaling When Flying

I think the problem is in the panorama picture itself. When creating a panorama picture, you use a camera-tripod at approx. 1m50 height (this is a normal eyes height for a normal 1m75 tall human) The problem in realflight, is that the "pilot spawn" is 2m tall. Because of this, you will have...
  12. ViennaLex76

Thanks you to Aircraft Modelers/Designers

Ok, I exagerated a little bit - I didn't want to sound like pantywaist :o Critics are often easier than compliments so when I read a positive comment (and I fell concerned) I enjoy. I guess I'm not the only designer glad to read a such comment. Sorry if I offended anybody, my english isn't that...
  13. ViennaLex76

Thanks you to Aircraft Modelers/Designers

RealTime-3D modeling It's really nice to read this on a forum. Every guy who ever has created any 3D-object (intended for a game) will know that it's a very hard challenge. When I see a masterpiece like the F-15 by Mwilson (than you, Matt, by the way) with so many details and sharpness, I can...
  14. ViennaLex76

f-18 CS ??

This is a strange problem because for my Airwolf (I know, it's an old project) Maxx made a variant for me (a gas version) in G5, and I had no problem to upload it although the Airwolf_EA was made for G4.5 :confused: Does it mean now that it's imposible to create a variant for an aircraft with a...
  15. ViennaLex76

Concorde_HD G5_AV

Variant for G5 of the Concorde HD with 3 onboard cameras for highly detailed closeups. Forget the version displayed on this page, this package is for G5 (not G4.5) and does include the 3 cameras (check inside the .rfvehicle) ;)
Back