Recent content by vilysakowski

1. V

Interlink DX Issues

It was running on my main power supply. I still haven't received the new transmitter yet due to FedEx delays, hopefully within a few days I'll get it.
  2. V

Interlink DX Issues

Yes, I'm using a gaming laptop.
  3. V

Interlink DX Issues

I also sent in my controller to HH and they told me that there are ZERO issues with the controller. They suggested to also purchase a powered USB hub and that should solve it. Apparently there is some issue going on with the newer Interlink DXs and the newest version of Windows 10 where you need...
  4. V

Interlink DX Issues

Hello All, I just purchased RF9.5 and received it today. I installed RF9.5 and plugged in the Interlink DX. However, when I attempt to run RF9.5 I get a message stating to "Please connect a realflight controller or joystick" even though my interlink is plugged in. I've connected the Interlink DX...
  5. V

Computer Turn Off Screen and Sleep

I've been trying several solutions from people who've had this issue with other controllers. But none of them seem to work. Most of the solutions that they describe are in the power settings like setting the USB selective suspend to disabled. Another one was disabling wake timers in the power...
  6. V

I've been trying to see if people with other controllers like Xbox have a similar issue. Apparently some do when they leave it plugged in.
  7. V

And I really don't want to keep unplugging and plugging the controller back in just for that reason. Plus the USB connection will get weaker after doing that for so long. I remember my InterLink from the G3 days stopped working after unplugging it constantly.
  8. V

I've noticed that whenever I leave my InterLink DX plugged in, my laptop won't turn off its screen nor will it go to sleep. When I unplug the controller, my laptop will turn off its screen after 10 minutes and fall asleep after 30 minutes which is how I have it set in windows. I've also noticed...
  9. V

Trim settings keep changing

Well I flew in RF9.5 for a few hours with my new controller. Everything is back to normal. No channel drifting whatsoever. I simply calibrated the controller once and that was it.
  10. V

I got a call from Horizon Hobby today. Turns out I'll be receiving a replacement controller free of charge! I'm still not sure what was causing the problem. But its good to know that I'll be able to use the sim again!
  11. V

Here's another thing I've noticed. I would trim the plane for level flight and flew around for 30 seconds with some maneuvers in that 30 second period. After 30 seconds I'd go to level flight and let go of the sticks, instead of flying level like I trimmed it to, it would start pulling up and do...
  12. V

The trims themselves don't change on the radio. I always trim the plane at full throttle so I know that it should always be the same. I've also been trying to trim by just running down the runway at full throttle. It keeps changing on me. I talked to HH service and they told me to send the radio in.
  13. V

I just checked on multiple airplanes. The same thing is going on with all of them. Random changes in trim settings continuously. I'm sending the controller to HH for service.
  14. V

I haven't tried. I give it a shot tommorow and let you know.
  15. V

Yes. Everything is centered.
Back