Recent content by WaffleMan

1. WaffleMan

Air Camper giant_AV

A Full Scale Pietenpol, because, why not. Pilot Camera Rotation is on the ch6 knob.
  2. WaffleMan

Air Camper giant_AV

WaffleMan submitted a new upload: Air Camper giant_AV View the Swap Page
  3. WaffleMan

Air Camper giant_AV - Images

Images
  4. WaffleMan

Air Camper giant_AV

WaffleMan updated Air Camper giant_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. WaffleMan

H4 Quadcopter 260 RACER_AV

A 260mm FPV racing quadcopter, based off of the H4 quadcopter. Now you can Fly Like Charpu, Without Spending Money Like Charpu!
  6. WaffleMan

H4 Quadcopter 260 RACER_AV

WaffleMan submitted a new upload: H4 Quadcopter 260 RACER_AV View the Swap Page
  7. WaffleMan

Ultimate Biplane 36_AV

Ultimate Biplane Electric, and smaller... Flies good. Very floaty. Plenty of power.
  8. WaffleMan

Ultimate Biplane 36_AV

WaffleMan submitted a new upload: Ultimate Biplane 36_AV View the Swap Page
  9. WaffleMan

Interlink Connection issues

Already sent an email, waiting for a reply....
  10. WaffleMan

My machine has two funtional ports, it has been tried on both. When I look at my devices, the interlink flickers from being there to not being there every few seconds.
  11. WaffleMan

I just removed the bus entirely, and it still does it. It can't be the USB bus.
  12. WaffleMan

I have been using it like this for a while now, I don't think it is a problem with the usb bus.
  13. WaffleMan

Dear all, Today I have an interesting situation. When I try to use realflight 6.5, my Interlink Elite has connection issues. It only works intermittently. I will be flying, and then it suddenly says "Interlink is diconnected." I lose all control of my plane/heli. I select the controler in the...
  14. WaffleMan

Thunderbolt UMX Sbach Realistic (Waffles Edit)_AV

I tweaked airframe wieght, airfoil efficiency and motor strength. I got rid of smoke and openable canopy. Now it flys a lot more like the original V1 sbach from Eflight. I also fixed the prop size thing. Credit for downsizing the original sbach into the micro goes to: Jeffmcclain
  15. WaffleMan

Thunderbolt UMX Sbach Realistic (Waffles Edit)_AV

WaffleMan submitted a new upload: Thunderbolt UMX Sbach Realistic (Waffles Edit)_AV View the Swap Page
Back