Recent content by Warpspeed

1. W

Invalid Call Error Message 850 and 910

Brand new HP computer and getting the same error 910 and 850 invalid call. Contacted Horizon for help, nice people, but I still can't get my RF8 to load. Guess I will lose the airports I designed and plane tweaks. I know little more about computers then to push the on button, so I think I am...
  2. W

My First Airport

marcus to the rescue again! Thanks for all of your help.
  3. W

My First Airport

I have been hosting multiplayers on some airports I designed. In at least one airport, the people who join flying my airports cannot see all of the objects I have placed there ie: a very large hanger, and static aircraft. These objects were taken from the RF8 list of objects. Most of the objects...
  4. W

Need Recommendation For A Headset

Thanks again marcus, I really appreciate the info.!
  5. W

Thanks marcus for the reply. Is this the set you are using?
  6. W

I have been logging in to the multiplayer on RF8 and I also sometimes host for others to fly on my airports. What I am looking for are recommendations for any inexpensive headset in the $20-$30 range that are decent, and will plug in with a USB connection in my rather old computer, giving me...
  7. W

RF-8 Airport Design Basics

Thanks for the info and yes I have been using concrete runways. Not sure if I will change them or just live with it as is. In AP7 I can reach far off runways without much cabin flutter. I have tried to figure out the difference between AP7 and my runways. I note that AP7 uses overhead helpers...
  8. W

Maybe a better shot.
  9. W

This is the best screen shot of the fog/haze around my last airport currently under construction. I know, it is hard to see it, but it disappears once you get closer.
  10. W

Thank you for the help. I will try multiple spawns and see if that helps the shaking problem, and try to adjust the haze to get rid of the ghosting effect. Thanks again, wish I knew 1/1000th of what you guys do!
  11. W

Thank you for the reply. I am on my fifth airport now. I have used trial and error (much error) to get them to work. I have two main problems that remain. The first is what I call a ghost around the airports, which is square in area over the airport, transparent, and slowly disappears as an...
  12. W

I like to design my own airports but I am in the learning mode. Is there basic help here for new airport designers?
  13. W

My First Airport

Thanks for the reply and suggestion Broke Dad.
  14. W

My First Airport

I have started work on my first airport, and have competed a short and long runway, some landing lights, runway markers and a few other things. I am learning as I go. There are some challenges that have popped up. My runways look good when a plane is on them or near them, but there seems to be...
  15. W

Dash and Guages

I have found that I was unable to put cameras in some airplanes. I did have success with the JU-52, and here are a couple of screen shots. This airplane is really fun to fly with camera view. [/IMG] [/IMG] I might move the camera position just a bit forward and change the view angle down...
Back