Recent content by wedge

1. W

Compatibility issue with older CPUs

Only on hold for 5 minutes - seems to be simple Knock on wood, The CS guy was very nice....took down my information....no current serial numbers needed.....and is sending me the latest version DVD for the upgrade disc.... I will log back and let others know when it arrives and hopefully based...
  2. W

wow, we have cloned computers. I had built mine and have the same specs for processor and card. Going to call them right now... Keith
  3. W

thanks Jeff. I am assuming this will be a smooth fix? Keith
  4. W

So, Merry Christmas... It looks like I am walking into a problem with my Athlon XP well it looks like I am in the same boat as many as I have the Athlon XP 3000+ I cannot make head or tails if the issue has been resolved with the update others are mentioning in the previous posts. Is there...
  5. W

when you are doing things all right - why all of a sudden can you not connect on G4.5

hey thanks for the update too bad they can't have a hurricane flag up here to let us know a server is down...sure would save a lot of leak checking :rolleyes: good to know it wasn't just me
  6. W

when you are doing things all right - why all of a sudden can you not connect on G4.5

perplexed all ports forwarded as specified....firmware in router is correct......running latest version of 4.5.....was participating in MP at lunch time......attempt to log on to MP tonight and I can getting the message that I am behind a router (no kidding) and that I should forward specified...
  7. W

V.033 is crap

yeah, I could not tell if my comments in #28 were lumped in as a "detractor & clueless" even though I like the product :rolleyes: I will roll back to v25 and look for the nice people to fix v33.
  8. W

V.033 is crap

the major problem is being driven by not being able to multiplayer with someone who doesn't have v33.... I wouldn't have jumped to that beta had i not been stopped by the version police when attempting to multiplayer with others who had updated. Now that I have done the same thing, we are all...
  9. W

.033 multiplayer still no workie...

Thanks for the Sim Killer......better than a virus Got hooked up with NeedTape last night and it crashed after a few minutes. I got back on but we were the only ones. Need Tape just had a parked plane. LedZepplin attempted to join mine along with a few others but they were booted off and i...
  10. W

.033 multiplayer still no workie...

alright, so I have to totally disable all security or better yet plug in to my internet directly without a firewall........This is stupid and I agree with the previous posters. I can't even get on a session with people posting they have the same version.... what the hell were you guys...
Back