Recent content by wheatbix

1. W

difficult to fly

As some of you may have seen my previous post, now i am using my dadsa comp for RF deluxe. I have set it up and all, and when i go to fly, the controls are pretty wierd. I have calibrated it, but seemingly, no matter what i do, i have difficulty flying it. If i am sitting plain on the ground...
  2. W

hey, help plz, can't fly

DXDiag soz, forgot to include dxdiag stuff ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 2/6/2002, 21:21:29 Machine name: Laptop Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98 (4.10, Build 1998) Language: English (Regional Setting: English)...
  3. W

hey, help plz, can't fly

Hey, I have 2 problems. First. I can't install the RealFlight Deluxe version 1.20.071 on my windows 98 PII 450 mhz. When i try, nothing happens when it comes up with "do you want to install Realflight Deluxe", and i click on yes. I have tried the run command and executing setup directly from...
  4. W

help plz, controller and installing

Hey, I have 2 problems. First. I can't install the RealFlight Deluxe version 1.20.071 on my windows 98 PII 450 mhz. When i try, nothing happens when it comes up with "do you want to install Realflight Deluxe", and i click on yes. I have tried the run command and executing setup directly from...
Back