Recent content by wikipiero

1. W

Designing Aircraft

hello guys, my first plane is online! look for Stingray 3500 Gulf on the RF9 planes.
  2. W

Designing Aircraft

thank you legoman. I noticed some issues on the fuselage, will try to fix them. a question on smoothing process: do I have to apply smoot on the whole plane at once or separately on each part of it?
  3. W

Stingray 3500 Gulf_EA

My first model on RF. Not perfect but qiute satysfiyng. This model is very famous in the Alps, it has been designed by Beppe Ghisleri (nick Ehstikatzi) and is built y many european companies including mine (modelleriabrussolo). any comment is welcome.
  4. W

Stingray 3500 Gulf_EA

The one and the only aerobatic sailplane of the Alps: Stingray by Beppe Ghisleri builded By modelleriabrussolo.
  5. W

Stingray 3500 Gulf_EA

wikipiero submitted a new upload: Stingray 3500 Gulf_EA View the Swap Page
  6. W

Designing Aircraft

Hello! My first plane is coming to an end, it already flies and I'm quite happy about the result but... as soon as I use the "smooth" option on the 3DS and I export the model I can't import on RF, import process simply crashes RF. any comment on this?
  7. W

Designing Aircraft

ok, may be I found a way to use the UVWunwrap tool to ortographich project the bodies rather than unwrapping them
  8. W

Designing Aircraft

a couple of questions more: -Boof69: what is the "smoothing group" you are talking about at the beginning of your new video (see two posts above). -have a look at the attached images: anyone has an idea why after applying material on my model (same material applied at once on the whole model)...
  9. W

Designing Aircraft

nice video but not the one I was looking for. is it possible to use the UVWunwrap tool ortographich project the bodies rather than unwrapping them?
  10. W

Designing Aircraft

I have a couple o f questions about mapping my airplanes: I followed many videos from Boof69, very interesting material but mostly related with UVW unwrapping. My idea is to simply lay the map on the interested object by a ortographic projection disregarding the distortions thath may appear...
  11. W

Resource Library

thank you, there is a lot to look at and a week end to spend in quarantine!
  12. W

Resource Library

I'm pretty keen on CAD softwares (Catia, Cimatron, Rhinoceros), also pretty keen on modeling planes on such kind of CAD (nurbs softwares), this is colose to my job. I design, mill the plugs, build the moulds and biuld my composite planes. again this is very close to my job. also (have a look at...
  13. W

Resource Library

Thank you for your answer, please keep on suggesting me the right path! I have RF 7.5 but I'm going to buy RF 9. I would say i'm wanting to model for RF9. tell me if I correctly understood: Kemax is the exporter and it SHOULD be used as 3Dsmax plugin? Newest Kemax works ONLY with 3Dsmax 2012 and...
  14. W

Resource Library

Hi you all! I'm totally new at creating airplanes for realflight. Sould I really use kemax toolkit as plugin of 3Dsmax (maybe I read it is not the only way, but I cant remember exactly)? does Kemax toolkit - rf7 works only with 3dsmax 2012 or also with newer releases?
Back