Recent content by Win Hand

1. Win Hand

Someone Else Make the Harrier

I don't have picss, but I have the fuselage model ready if you want to save time?
  2. Win Hand

Someone Else Make the Harrier

I never left, but I have stopped as I have other hings to do.
  3. Win Hand

FezX121 WHO IS GIVING IT LOW RATINGS OF A 2!

All activity from my account has been temporarily suspended and all 3D Models being worked on are at a stand point. I will have to see you all later in a few weeks to months. Not by KE, but me. I have no time for this modeling anymore and am in a complete Stan still point. All visual activity...
  4. Win Hand

New plane for you all.

Starting Tomorrow I will begin modeling it. Then I send it to you in approval, that sound like a good deal? Heck I don't even know what an elevon is but I can get that plane steady for sure. Oh, what you need to do is try to get it so the on point called an elevon Elevator/aileron works as both...
  5. Win Hand

New plane for you all.

either get him to post it before 12:00 midnight on May 8 or I am going to continue with my modeling. That gives him just over 25 hours, so get moving. This is what I mean by lies, this project was due 8 days ago. Or that was atleast said by you.
  6. Win Hand

New plane for you all.

Do you guys want me to make one with landing gear or an electric engine or just a glider type? I will make this plane anyways. Paper planes are white so there not much to the colr scheme, unless you want me to do a colorful plane? Andyes a 3 way view would be better. I can't really understand...
  7. Win Hand

New plane for you all.

Sure, sense this guy isn't going to make a plane I will once I get home from school. If you guys just get me some pictures of the rather more complicated ones I will do it.
  8. Win Hand

New plane for you all.

Such a big deal over a paper Airplane for RealFlight. Geez I could make this and have it up inless then 5 hours. They plane is so paper like and doesn't have very much detail. You shouldn't lie about this stuff you know, people will get mad.
  9. Win Hand

3D Harrier is on the Way!

OK, now the file size is 5.43 MBs and there is only 2560 polys.
  10. Win Hand

Yes there are a few hidden objects. all of the Collision mesh is hidden. That only counts for 1000polys though. Let me recount. I think something was going on.
  11. Win Hand

Should I get rid of this and put a Canopy here? Or should it stay?
  12. Win Hand

3ds file, it still rings up as 14.43 MBS even now? I loked up to see 12,000polys
  13. Win Hand

Tribute 36

What, what did he even ask, is he asking for another plane?
  14. Win Hand

Um well, I am now done with the Fuselage and moving on to the tail, but the file size is already 14.43 MBs, that is huge! No airvraft on the Swaps is that big!
  15. Win Hand

Here is a sneak peak at the fuselage so far. I am making this because because I saw a request for it. The fuselage only took me about an hour so far, but it is not 100% done, still need to add a few more adjustments to it.
Back