Recent content by wolffer

1. W

westell 6100 modem in bridge mode

no not so easy over the phone but verison has step by step instructions with pictures and was able to walk my dad through it .he got a headache doing it so will see if it works for realflight later but he still has internet so it cant be to bad yet.
  2. W

he has the router for his wireless laptop and he also has a desk top. right now his ports are forwarded in the router but the ports are being blocked by the modem and verison is no help in any way. he lives far away from me so I have to work with him over the phone. would running it in bridge...
  3. W

will running verison westell 6100 dsl modem in bridge mode open up all the ports so ports can be forwarded by a router. trying to help my father over the phone to get his connection set up right.
  4. W

Differences....??

there is a raptor and the flying lawnmower missing from add ons also
  5. W

KEError 948921

haven't seen it since and now 4.5 works again and so does G5.
  6. W

able to connect to players in G4.5 but not G5

I Was dissapointed in the amount of time it took to make the MP to work and to not really find out I did anything to fix it . today actually both programs work and once again I didn't change anything at all again. I had the problems on 2 computers when I ran tests and both computers were...
  7. W

call it weird or what but 4.5 doesn't work now but G5 is connecting over 8 players and everything is working as it should. I really cannot say what was done to get this far but the last thing i remember is telling my ISP the port numbers and to make sure they were not blocked upstream of my...
  8. W

No one can here me in Voice chat

my problem with voice chat I figured out that if I don't do the mike test before MP than 80% of the time other players can not hear me. strange as this may seem but it some how works for me otherwise disconnect and rejoin a few times till it works but really try the mike test before joining and...
  9. W

KEError 948921

what does this message mean. now my G5 is working in MP but since that started working G4 stopped and says my port test failed and today came up with KEError 948921. Is this some sort of registration crap again. if so than why didn't support call me back to verify they reset the registration so...
  10. W

yes the port fowarding is set to the sticky thread picture. I just tried G5 and was only able to connect to the host and then closed out of G5 and opened G4.5 rev 50 and connected to 3 players in a session.so now I have eliminated 64 bit,windows7 as the probable cause. New D link router extreme...
  11. W

I have had problems with G5 not connecting with all the players and only connecting to the host in sessions in G5 right now. Installed G4.5 and it connects to all players in sessions on G4.5.go back to G5 and it only connects to Host and everyone that joins session after I do. New D Link router...
  12. W

G5 and 64 bit compatibility

hit alt enter ? i was doing that to go to full screen.the tab above that one when not in full screen. the tab with the red X.
  13. W

well now that the g5 is flakey on my computer now I am wasting my time installing g4.5 to see if issues go away.my new router didn,t do squat.
  14. W

is G5 compatable with 64 bit operating system? multiplayer problems and today I reinstalled realflight and I now have the top windows tab to exit out and minimize the program ? I thought you had to exit out of the simulation tab till now.
  15. W

Latency issues in Multiplayer

And tonight i had no mike and I rejoined and then i couldnt connect with the other players but my mike worked. I think i'm going to stoot this horse dead before you.
Back