Recent content by Woodzy

1. Woodzy

How to texture Blades and the blur disc?

It is possible to download a heli EA or AV that has a custom blade set, import that same heli twice and rename the overwriting blade set to the blades you want to make, then use software such as gimp or photoshop to design the visual blade and blade blur. I've used this method to make many...
  2. Woodzy

Pilot RC J-10

Not sure, the files are on my old pc. The j10 is on the swaps thanks to me entrusting someone with my original beta EA. But unfortunately, that person also sent it to other people who, uploaded it as their own EA.
  3. Woodzy

Flex Innovations Edge 540_AV - Flex Edge 540

Be sure to grab my Flex Edge schemes!
  4. Woodzy

Flex Innovations Edge 540_AV

Woodzy updated Flex Innovations Edge 540_AV with a new update entry: Flex Edge 540 Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. Woodzy

My take on mike326's brilliant Edge 540.
  6. Woodzy

Woodzy submitted a new upload: Flex Innovations Edge 540_AV View the Swap Page
  7. Woodzy

OMP Edge 540 (Green Black White)_CS

Woodzy updated OMP Edge 540 (Green Black White)_CS with a new update entry: Omp Edge 540 Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. Woodzy

Omp Edge 540 scheme for mike326's lovely Edge 540.
  9. Woodzy

Woodzy submitted a new upload: OMP Edge 540 (Green Black White)_CS View the Swap Page
  10. Woodzy

Flex Innovations Edge 540 (Red Blue White)_CS

Woodzy updated Flex Innovations Edge 540 (Red Blue White)_CS with a new update entry: Be sure to download my Flex Edge 540 AV Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Woodzy

Flex Innovations Edge 540 (Green Black)_CS

Woodzy updated Flex Innovations Edge 540 (Green Black)_CS with a new update entry: Be sure to download my Flex Edge 540 AV Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. Woodzy

Flex Innovations Edge 540 (Red Blue White)_CS

Red scheme to go with my AV of mike326's Edge 540
Back