Recent content by wrighty338

1. W

Hi guys, im in the UK, but if i buy RF Evo off this US site online it works out cheaper due to currency differences

is it really worth saving a few quid to risk it not working? when i was shopping around https://www.modelshopleeds.co.uk/ had the best price
  2. W

Should a helicopter drift

Thanks everyone.
  3. W

Should a helicopter drift

After throttle up and not touching any other input - should a heli drift to one side on its own? If not how do i fix this?
  4. W

Any new AMD Graphics card issues information.

I'v had to update my AMD adrenaline driver (unrelated - only for the EA launcher app) to 23.5.1 and I'm still working fine in RF Evo. I can see there is a June release ready but as Im working ok, no rush to move onto this one. Finally the stability team red has been waiting for? Lets hope it...
  5. W

i havn't crashed since switching to intel-dxvk-fix, but i am on the January AMD driver - as its working im not in a hurry to update
  6. W

Struggling with helicopter control - any advice?

Mold around the stock controls and put the hours in then i guess
  7. W

Struggling with helicopter control - any advice?

I'm only a few hours into RFE but I'm now looking to focus on rotorcraft before venturing into the real thing I find trying to fly helicopters is totally different and I'm struggling to get to grips with it. I can fly a plane without the "beginner" controls in a pretty calm manner circling...
  8. W

il give this fix a try too, been struggling to run with latest drivers since i purchased, my work around was running two games at once but that was still rolling the dice so to speak. when i emailed horizon they said its solely down to amd drivers yet no matter how many reports iv sent or 3...
  9. W

Crashing at start up

Official response is: https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/amd-radeon-issues.56126/ Iv tried the DXVK directx9 fix to no avail Running another game in the background seems to be my current best work around
  10. W

Crashing at start up

edit: rolled back to previous available driver download, it was even worse than the current one i could not get anywhere close to loading in rolled forward to latest driver and straight in, have played the last hour or so no problem
  11. W

Crashing at start up

Iv re-installed steam out of frustration and I have still run into problems. When RFevo is loading scenery etc, the loading bar would stall and hang the computer entirely. Iv got past this a couple of times, but mostly still getting errors unable to load stuff from o:/path/blah blah blah and...
  12. W

Crashing at start up

I got RFevo today via redeeming my steam code. It took a few attempts to get some flying in for it to work. Now im stuck after launch when i get to the welcome banner it freezes my whole system and i have to power off manually System info: Win 10 pro 22h2 Os Build: 19045.2486 AMD 6950XT Driver...
  13. W

12th generation Intel fix

Everything is up to date yes, il start a fresh topic
  14. W

12th generation Intel fix

Im crashing at launch after receiving realflight evo today -its really not happy im intel 9th gen running a 6950xt and turning stuff off in amd adrenalin has made things worse weirdly. first few starts were rough then i managed few mins flying now after turning image sharpening and surface...
Back