Recent content by wvynck

1. W

Updated WS1000 ??

Strange .. in the manual of RF9 there are not talking about the WS1000 ... only the WS2000 (!) If you Google the WS2000 ... nothing ... in the manual pag. 6: Spektrum users will appreciate the currently offered Spektrum WS2000 wireless simulator dongle (Horizon SKU SPMWS2000), allowing modelers...
  2. W

FS: RealFlight 9 software only

Hi, I have a RealFlight 9 (software only) for sale. New in closed box. Never openend / used. Free shipping in Belgium, other country's according postage. Asking only 69 EURO PB me if intrested.
  3. W

Discount for Recent RF8 Purchasers

Free update is not so 'free' According the website i was eligible for free updates of my RealFlight 8 to version 9: If you purchased RealFlight 8 Horizon Hobby Edition after July 15, 2019 you are eligible to receive RealFlight 9 (RFL1101 or RFL1103) at no charge! After i have send my...
  4. W

There is almost a year between .. NO .. there is no discount for it ... You only could sell the RF8 to purchase the RF9
  5. W

RF9 and Spektrum DX6 G2

Hi ‘pilots’ I got a new Spektrum DX6 G2 with the Spektrum WS1000 to use with RF9 On the controller is a SD-card connection to export / import configuration files ... ect. For the moment i will only use de controller to fly drone (quatcopters) in RF so i don’t need extra channels. Is there...
  6. W

Video: How to set up a controller in RF 8.00.044 or later

OK ... i’m still looking for the perfect combination with my DX6i In RealFlight you have this settings for the controller with the WS1000 Channel 1 - Aileron Channel 2 - Elevator Channel 3 - Throttle Channel 4 - Rudder Channel 5 - Dual Rates Channel 6 - Flaps Channel 7 - Smoke Channel 8 - Mode...
  7. W

RF8 Doesn't recognize Spektrum WS1000+DXe

Thanks Tom ... only i don't understand this .. could you please explain a little more? ;-) Have a nice day William
  8. W

Thanks, will try this settings on RF8 Still looking for the settings of the DX6i .. how to configurate the controller for flying drone's. When the drone's take-off, it isn't stable .. fly's left.. go's up very fast or crasched ... Normaly the drone hase to 'hang' in the air if i don't touch...
  9. W

Hi Jeremy, Could you please post your DX8 settings for use with RF8? I have a DX6i and it isn’t going well to fly with RF8 Drones Thx
  10. W

Spektrum InterLink DX features and benefits

OK, just try’d the DX6i on RF en because i don’t know the correct setting for a drone on the DX6i and RF ... it’s not ok. Who help me out with this: All settings in the DX6i for flying a drone in RF All settings in RF to use the DX6i for flying a drone. Already search the internet with...
  11. W

Thanks TomC I also have a Interlink-X with my RF8 Is this a better choice to use with RF9 than my Spektrum DX6i? I need a new Spektrum controller. Thinking about buying the Spektrum iX12 ...
  12. W

RF - DX6i settings Question: I have RF9 and would like to use it to fly with my Spektrum DX6i I know it is not the optimal controler for RF9 but i only fly drone's with RF9. Looking for the best configuration settings for the DX6i to fly drone's in RF9. Is there a step-by-step available...
  13. W

Parrot Anafi drone

Ok, ask this before in the Realflight 8 section ;) Still looking for a exact flying copy of the Parrot Anafi drone. I realy would like to have this drone in my Realflight 9. Who is a good designer thats make this possible? Thanks anyway!
  14. W

I purchased the full Realflight 8 package on july 30. My free Realflight 9 DVD is already on his way to Belgium after i have send my invoice to Horizon Hobby. Got a quick answer from them. Yes i have to fly with the Interlink Controller ... but still happy with the free update to Realflight 9
  15. W

RealFlight 9 is coming soon!

I’m just a beginner to fly with drones. So i think that the channels of the DX6i would be enough to start? What kind of Spektrum DX would be the ‘best’ for later on?
Back