Recent content by wzard59

1. W

Trident Redux

Thanks, Glad you enjoy them. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished plane, but I am in no hurry, and I'm taking it really slow. I'm off work for another 5 weeks, so there's plenty of time to rest and then work in short sessions. Plenty of planes to fly this season, so I can take the time...
  2. W

Trident Redux

Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out as well. It's perfect in my head, but I know things change. I don't have it in any pictures, but I have points on the rudders again. I had to re-cut both rudders, because I realized I had cut the first set in the wrong direction of the...
  3. W

Trident Redux

Hey Technoid, I got your message about posting photos here. I wanted to show you what I've done so far with modifying the SIG Manufacturing 4 Star 40 kit and producing a "replica" Trident for flying RC. It's been a fun build so far, I've made some changes and re-did a few parts after seeing some...
  4. W

Request Aircraft here

If possible any chance for a SIG Kavalier? I can't find any 3-view info? There are specs and some photos. Hope it helps someone. Wingspan 55.5 in 1410 mm Wing Area...
Back