Recent content by YABLONSKY

1. Y

Sierra Nevada Cliff-Pylons_AP

Sierra Nevada Cliff - Pylon Racing I've installed a couple of Pylons for some pylon racing. Just takes a few minutes to get used to them. Feel free to move them around to a distance of your liking.
  2. Y

Sierra Nevada Cliff-Pylons_AP

YABLONSKY submitted a new upload: Sierra Nevada Cliff-Pylons_AP View the Swap Page
  3. Y

KiteHill4-a_PI

Kite Hill So. Orange County, CA This is the first edition of this site where I was just checking to see if it could be built and begin the process of adding any of the buildings and other items that are visible.
  4. Y

KiteHill4-a_PI

YABLONSKY submitted a new upload: KiteHill4-a_PI View the Swap Page
  5. Y

Problem installing the upgrade

Solution was found after calling Support. I needed to delete the file GPSN3.* located in the WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 folder. Thanks for any help here Ken
  6. Y

I need to sell my upgrade Disc - GPMZ4210

I got the upgrade as a gift and can't return it. Need to sell. Put it up on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3111163790 Hope someone needs this. Thanks
  7. Y

There is no such folder on my computer.
  8. Y

I got RealFlight G2 Lite and installed it just fine...works great....i got the Upgrade CD and tried installing it...but it comes back with an error saying it cant find the original installation. I then Uninstalled everything (low disk space) and am now trying to install it to another drive but...
Back