Recent content by Yaff

1. Yaff

6.5 and Win10?

Well... for the free win10 part - I backed up the win10 installation before reverting it to Win7. As for the driver part. I'm not sure I follow. I reinstalled both DX9 and Video Drivers. DX9 from MS redistribution package and Drivers from nVidia. Now I don't remember which one I did first and...
  2. Yaff

6.5 and Win10?

SOLVED for the moment: I restored my Win7 backup. Win10 on this machine will just wait until further information on how to make RF 6.5 works on it. I sent an email to support. Will see what they come up with. But I have way to much customization to start from scratch.
  3. Yaff

6.5 and Win10?

Opjose, good to see you are still there :-) Long time no chat. I didn't reinstall RF6.5... I'm hoping I will not have to. But I did try run as admin on the shortcut to launch the product.
  4. Yaff

6.5 and Win10?

Hi, I tried to search the forum and didn't found much. I just upgraded to win10 and my 6.5 doesn't load. I tried reinstalling DX9 and also the graphic drivers with no luck. Tried compatibility mode... no success. The screen goes black for few seconds then the very generic error "not...
  5. Yaff

What manual zoom level is closest to real life?

Besides the zoom, I also noticed that putting as much lag as possible on the camera also increase the "reality" impression. With 0 lag, the aircraft stays dead center and it's the background that is moving. Which does not make much sense when you fly from a fixed point on the ground.
  6. Yaff

Manual RF 7 completely translate in French

Enfin un bonne raison pour lire le manuel. Merci!!!!
  7. Yaff

Can I increase the trim range?

+bump - Anyone? I didn't manage to be able to induce a faster spin by de-calibrating the various gains. Help still wanted :-)
  8. Yaff

What would you like to see in RF7?

Exactly my point... The sim as it is is missing the retributions of an error that could be fatal. By no means I'm expressing disrespect to victims of such accidents. In the sim, when you crash the bird. It breaks. Helicopters are extremely dangerous and I don't think it's a bad idea to simulate...
  9. Yaff

What would you like to see in RF7?

@brields thanks for the support. I think it's a good/simple idea and was a bit surprised I didn't get any comments :-)
  10. Yaff

NO SESSIONS FOUND (KnifeEdge is down)

When I wrote you might have your number wrong, I was referring to the amount of MP players at ~10 and even multiplying this number by 100... Your point was still valid. In other words... I'm with you on this one. :D
  11. Yaff

Ok - I will need help here. I toyed will all the gains and couldn't induce a spin. Wobbling tail is the closest I got.
  12. Yaff

Oh so I can bias the gyro to make the chopper spin at "rest". I will experiment with it. Meanwhile can you give some insight of what to do with the gyro? Thanks
  13. Yaff

Hi guys, On a heli, pushing the left/right tail-rotor trims to the max will create a spin at about 120deg/sec. Is there a way to increase that. I'd like to be able to create a faster spin. Thanks.
  14. Yaff

big problem with (REALFLIGHT SERVER)

^Big brother like... Kewl
  15. Yaff

NO SESSIONS FOUND (KnifeEdge is down)

An accepted figure in the customer service industry say for each customer taking the time to complain 20 will shut up.
Back