Recent content by yak attatck

1. yak attatck

trevs lazy 3d practice session_RC

this is my second recording and I hope you love it, its not just real wild, it like the name says, there's a little more precision involved with this one. The plane is an aircraft variant that I have edited and it seems to fly almost as real as it can get. After I do some more testing and...
  2. yak attatck

yak attatck submitted a new upload: trevs lazy 3d practice session_RC View the Swap Page
  3. yak attatck

trevs lazy 3d practice session_RC - Images

Images
  4. yak attatck

yak attatck updated trevs lazy 3d practice session_RC with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. yak attatck

full scale jet airport_AP

I made this airport as a compliment to the f/a 18 hornet I uploaded yesterday, its not real complicated so your frame rates are good. It has nice long runways for plenty of room for your full scale jets and planes, it has a pilot spawn in the control tower and plane spawns in 2 of the hangers...
  6. yak attatck

yak attatck submitted a new upload: full scale jet airport_AP View the Swap Page
  7. yak attatck

full scale jet airport_AP - Images

Images
  8. yak attatck

yak attatck updated full scale jet airport_AP with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. yak attatck

FA 18c Hornet full scale_AV

This is my full scale edit of the F/A 18c Hornet, has rocket launchers and guns. The only problem is that it isnt as big as the real thing and it dont go as fast. Also has afterburner that comes on when you drop the tanks with the dual rates switch. Also has vapor trails from the wingtips when...
  10. yak attatck

yak attatck submitted a new upload: FA 18c Hornet full scale_AV View the Swap Page
  11. yak attatck

FA 18c Hornet full scale_AV - Images

Images
  12. yak attatck

yak attatck updated FA 18c Hornet full scale_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. yak attatck

Trevs super 3d throwdown_RC

Full Throttle uploaded a recording showing his skills in combat and obstacle racing and encouraged others to do the same but with whatever they were best at, be it 3d heli or plane or scale or obstacle coarse racing or whatever, so I decided to record what I am best at, 3d flying, the recording...
  14. yak attatck

Trevs super 3d throwdown_RC

yak attatck submitted a new upload: Trevs super 3d throwdown_RC View the Swap Page
  15. yak attatck

Trevs super 3d throwdown_RC - Images

Images
Back