Recent content by yodummy200

1. yodummy200

Plane Models

If anyone wants to try and put the plane models I found on the Google SketchUp site, they could try. Heres the site: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/cldetails?mid=894347ce102338570eed953ff2880fe
  2. yodummy200

Post Your Renders!

Sorry, this is a little late, but maxkop, have you posted your Grumman G-44 yet? I couldnt find it on the Swaps.
  3. yodummy200

Precision Aerobatics Addiction

You know, this plane looks alot like the Katana Mini. You could ask nemo_uk how he did it and see if you could glean some tips or usefull advice or help to help you construct the model.
  4. yodummy200

BAe Hawk airplane request

Could some one model the Bae Hawk? I think it would be really cool to have it. And maybe some of the multiple color schemes(I might be able to help). Here's a website with a bunch of pictures or it. http://www.airworld.online.de/Deutsch/Jetmodelle/Hawk/Hawk.htm (Sorry, its not in English :o )
  5. yodummy200

Upgrade 3.5 to 4?

Hey, does anybody know if there is a way I can upgrade my G3.5 to G4? If there is, could you please tell me? Thanks
  6. yodummy200

Erik's STOLP Acroduster WIP Thread

Very nice. Cant wait to fly it.
  7. yodummy200

Rocket development thread (my first model)

DR COOL, your really a dweeb... Any way, use Deep Exploration to get the .3ds file in another form with hiearchy( dont know spelling off the top of my head ) and then you use the 3ds2kex converter and convert it to .kex. Import into RF and finish the physics model and your done!
  8. yodummy200

Adding the effects of a parachute

you know, you might try making something like retracts except in place of the gear, add a big panell. You could also try to add a bit more friction on the entire aircraft, that way, it will slow do on its own accord.
  9. yodummy200

G3 Plane to .3ds?

that stinks...
  10. yodummy200

G3 Plane to .3ds?

Does anyone know of a way to get a plane from RF to a .3ds file?
  11. yodummy200

Blender Modeling

BTW, did you post the Focke Wulf on the Swaps yet?
  12. yodummy200

Blender Modeling

Thanks for the effort but I need a really, really, really begginers guide. I have really no idea what a node is. I need a guide for Blender as I cant seem to work with Wings 3D.
  13. yodummy200

Blender Modeling

Does anyone really know how to make a full model in Blender? I have read and followed every step in the "sitcky" at the top of the page but it only tells me how to make a simple box and export it. Help is appreciated.
  14. yodummy200

C-130 Project

you could send me a .3ds file and I will try to fix it. I am not promissing anything though.
  15. yodummy200

B-29 with X-1

I have an idea on how to control the X-1. You could put a gyro in it so when you release it, it will start hovering and you can land the B-29, flip a switch and start flying the X-1! You would have to release the X-1 vertically though...
Back