Recent content by Zanthius

1. Z

TX Interface or Their Radio

dmwierz, actually it does take more then just re-routing wires from one type of connection, game port in this case, to a different one, such as USB. The realflight controller is an analog controller device, and the USB port is a digital port, so the 2 do not mesh. If you are looking for a USB...
  2. Z

What's in a revision?

If you select to "update to specific version" instead of "update to latest version" it will list what has been changed for that version
  3. Z

Won't Run - HELP

one suggestion for those of you reading this message, and getting frustrated with the greatplanes auto responder. I was informed of a few problems with this system, because of a similar problem that I was having as well. The first thing is, if you get the auto responder to please read it...
  4. Z

Windows 2000 and the Add-ons pack Vol#1 Trouble

try installing one more time, this time when asked at the end "do you wish to install microsoft DirectX," select no. Does that correct the problem?
  5. Z

Using the remote with thumbs or fingers?

I would recommend using the "fingers" method. As stated previously, when you do get farther along and are looking for more precision, having more then just your thumbs on the controller do give you quite an advantage, and it is better to get used to this way now, as opposed to re-training...
Back