Recent content by zarak

1. zarak

New to RC Heli Flying....HELP

I got to agree with what you are saying and at times it does get very frustrating. I had the exact same feeling when i started flying heli's in G4. It took a fair bit of time for me to get the hag of things. But i think the more you practice the better you will get at it. It is a matter of...
  2. zarak

I got the Blade 400 new but had to trim it a fair bit out of the box. I have to say from my experience with the Blade 400 the stock blades that come with the heli are really crap, i noticed a big difference in flight stability when i flew it with the carbon blades. They fly really well and i was...
  3. zarak

I have only put up the pictures that i had on the PC i guess i never took pictures of the other 4 planes i built. I guess i am one of those guys how enjoys making kits more than flying them LOL ( used to build scale models when i was a kid hehehe ). Besides the Baja SS pictured i have also owned...
  4. zarak

I have to agree with some of you guys about the planes in the sim. All of them are perfectly trimmed and fly great. I have been flying rc planes for over a year and a half and to be honest i learnt to fly them from Aerofly Pro Delux Sim. I still remember one of my friends was selling the sim and...
  5. zarak

Thanks for the feedback guys. Like i said i have been using the Rc sim's for the past 1 year or so. The thing i was getting at was that i have collected a number for heli's in the past year but due to work have never had the time to join a club and fly the real thing. All i have been doing is...
  6. zarak

Guys i am new to Rc heli's but have been using flight sims for over a year now. Have been using the G4 ever since it came out. I just wanted to know how realistic are these flight sims and if one can fly a heli in the sim is it as easy when it comes to the real thing. Any advice would be a...
  7. zarak

zack_Raptor 50 Titan_1_RC

Just a video of me flying Raptor Titan on G4. Want some feedback on what you think of my flying as i have not yet flown a real RC heli but have been using the sim for about 6 months. DO YOU THINK I AM READY TO FLY THE REAL THING. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY ORIENTATION AND STUFF. ANY FEEDBACK...
  8. zarak

zack_Raptor 50 Titan_1_RC

zarak submitted a new upload: zack_Raptor 50 Titan_1_RC View the Swap Page
Back