Recent content by zdog64

1. zdog64

T-Rex 500 eFL Pro 3gX compact_AV

my variation of the trex 500 that i set it up to fly like my 500 efl pro, i plan to make a color scheme when i get more proficient with paint.net
  2. zdog64

T-Rex 500 eFL Pro 3gX compact_AV

zdog64 submitted a new upload: T-Rex 500 eFL Pro 3gX compact_AV View the Swap Page
  3. zdog64

Aircraft - Project - List

halo reach falcon i worked on this with some other people for a different game but im thinking of putting it in realflight
  4. zdog64

Horten Ho-229 rv2 combat_AV

a combat varient of the horten 229 the first onboard camera is fixed and the second camera has head tracking the 3 pos switch controlls the guns and dual rates controlls the canopy opening and closing i also deleted the rudder controll surface since there is none on the real horten...
  5. zdog64

Horten Ho-229 rv2 combat_AV

zdog64 submitted a new upload: Horten Ho-229 rv2 combat_AV View the Swap Page
  6. zdog64

g5.5 not responding plz help

but i didnt add the items they just randomly showed up and the trees and the green plane didnt even show up in the sim
  7. zdog64

lol im sorry i dont know how to post the pictures directly
  8. zdog64

since about a week ago realflight has been glitching out here are some pictures of the glitches i did not place any of these objects in the level they just randomly show up http://s1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee401/gokarter64/?action=view&current=651fe056.pbw then after the snack machine the...
  9. zdog64

red bull air race field_AP

the first red bull air race track in a series of red bull tracks ps the other picture is a funny glitch that appeared in the editor when i tryed to make the first track
  10. zdog64

zdog64 submitted a new upload: red bull air race field_AP View the Swap Page
  11. zdog64

red bull air race field_AP - Images

Images
  12. zdog64

zdog64 updated red bull air race field_AP with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. zdog64

mapping in rhino i need help

can someone help me add a bitmap i made onto a cone in rhino
  14. zdog64

Red Bull race course

does anyone know how to add a bitmap to a cone in rhino or wings
  15. zdog64

ke max 2009

is there a trial for 2009 i can get :confused:
Back