Recent content by zeaviador

1. Z

Importing models from G5.5

Hi. Thanks for the info. I have all the EPs, and although the Heli Megapack includes models that were not in these EPs, this particular heli, Bell H-13, doesn't seem to be included. Thanks anyway. Jose
  2. Z

Thanks, I will keep 5.5 installed then. Jose
  3. Z

Hi. Is there a way to import some of the models from G5.5 that were not included on G6. I'm thinking of some helis, namely Bell H-13. I have a few AV's that are not loaded on G6, as the base model is missing. Thanks Jose
  4. Z

Unable to run RF 4 on Windows 7

Hi. Thank you all, RF 4.5 is up and running. The problem was an "invalid" character on my username. jeffpn, I followed your suggestion and it worked. Thanks a lot. Jose
  5. Z

Thanks, appreciate. I will try that tomorrow, as it's getting late here in Singapore. Jose
  6. Z

Thanks, I will keep trying. BTW my username is "Zé". I might have a problem there. Regards José
  7. Z

Hi again. Tried in another PC, this time with Windows 7 32 bits, same problem. It looks like Windows 7 has a slightly different folder structure. In Vista it is C:\Users\Username\Documents, while in Windows 7 is C:\Users\Username\My Documents. Just guessing... Jose
  8. Z

Hi. I'm having a problem installing RF 4 on Windows 7 64 bits. It does complete the installation process, but when trying to run it, using the RealFlightG4 Launcher, it fails with an error, unable to find RealFlightG4 Launcher.ini. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jose
  9. Z

Add-ons missing after upgrading to G3.5

Problem is solved now :)
  10. Z

Add-ons missing after upgrading to G3.5

Hi everyone I've just installed G3.5 on a new laptop, but some of the add-ons are missing, namely 3, 4 and 5. Did a clean install of RealFlight v 3.00.366, upgrade online to 3.50.033. Thereafter installed add-ons 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, plus EP 1 and 2, in this order. Tried G3.5 after every step and...
  11. Z

Vista RC1 Update Error

Fixed Hi. That has to do with Vista UAC (users account control). Before you try another upgrade/update, turn off UAC, temporarily.
Back