25thCentury

1w Thunderbolt Sbach 35%_AV

• Thunderbolt Sbach 35%-0.jpg
    Thunderbolt Sbach 35%-0.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 58
Ever tried to land with one wing broken off? Now you can practice this most difficult emergency maneuver until you nail it every time. This Sbach has been modified to have the power, the control authority, and the fuselage aerodynamics needed for the job. Fly at max speed level flight in high rates with the 3 position switch full down. Snap back on elevator, and the left wing will pop off. Slow down and add right rudder until you are in a stable knife edge. With some practice, you can learn to do loops rolls, hovers, spins, landings, and even take-offs with one wing gone. To remove the right wing, fly at max speed inverted and snap forward on the elevator. You may also enjoy downloading the Sbach ONEder Wing_CS shown in the photos below. For a demo of one wing maneuvers, download ONEder Wing Demo_RC. Find all 25th Century 3D files by searching “-=-3D.” Find all 25th Century files by searching “25cent.”

I use several other aircraft for practicing one wing flight. Any aircraft capable of knife edge flight can be used, however, its a lot more fun with a 3D aircraft. My favorite is the Aeroworks Ultimate from expansion pack 7. If you’ve got this aircraft, try turning it in to a 1w Ultimate Bipe simply by lowering the strength multiplier on the main wings. This one is even more fun because you can knock off the wings on one side just by rocking the ailerons hard so they hit the ground as you takeoff. I have some ONEder Wing CSs for the Aeroworks Ultimate and for the AJ slick. I’ll post them later on.

25cent -=-fixed -=-single -=-3D -=-aerobatic -=-16-9 -=-+

This variant requires:

Thunderbolt Sbach 35% from RealFlight 6

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back