BuggenHill No26 G45 Add On 1 to 5 NEEDED_AP-1.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 94
  • BuggenHill No26 G45 Add On 1 to 5 NEEDED_AP-2.jpg
    BuggenHill No26 G45 Add On 1 to 5 NEEDED_AP-2.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 100
  • BuggenHill No26 G45 Add On 1 to 5 NEEDED_AP-3.jpg
    BuggenHill No26 G45 Add On 1 to 5 NEEDED_AP-3.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 86
Here is my custom Airport called BugginHill. It’s been through a lot of development, hence the number 26 in the title.

It’s been developed for “Mustang Combat” and there are a large number of areas to fly around, both if being chased as well as chasing. There are a lot of power-up around, some in difficult to get to places like under buildings etc. and there are a number of launch points so you should not ever get pinned down in one spot.

The site makes a lot of use of the FREE Add-On packs from G4.5 which you need to have installed correctly to fly in here. If you don’t have them you will be missing a lot of the buildings and fun things in here.
The Free Add-On’s are available for download here along with instructions on what to do with them: - http://realflight.com/free-g4-add-ons.html

Please make sure you have correctly placed the file (after un-zipping them) in the correct directory under "C:\Program Files\RealFlightG4\Data" or "C:\Program Files\RealFlightG5\Data” and not under your “My Documents” or “User” directory. If they are in the correct place you should see a lot of new Airports and Aircraft in G5.

There are also a few buildings from RealFlight Expansion Pack 6 around the edge of the airfield, mainly to practice landing on, and if you don’t have the expansion pack (why not, get your credit card out and buy the lot – I did). These are just tower blocks so don’t affect the experience if you don’t have them.

There are a number of things to fly through like the single and double loop, the tower which is good to prop-hang in, building to try flying under like the airport building complex and the Airships and office buildings to try landing on. There is lots of stuff to play with even if just fun-flying as we sometimes do when I’m hosting.

I’ve had a go (first effort ever) to capture a video which I’ve uploaded on YouTube. Have a look at this like for a flavour to see if you a) like it b) can see all of the buildings when in your G5. This is by no means a tribute to good flying, I just thought it might encourage people to get the Add-On’s if they could see what they are missing.

Any comments welcome, and thanks to everybody who has given me suggestions in the development and thanks for sticking with me while I got this to the level I think I should stop fiddling with it and publish it.

Have fun, and I’ll see you on-line.
Steve BugMan
Reactions: Orion1228
Back