mwilson914

E-Flite Ultra-Micro 4 Site_EA

• E-Flite Ultra-Micro 4 Site-0.jpg
    E-Flite Ultra-Micro 4 Site-0.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 76
E-Flite Ultra-Micro 4 Site

***Important notice. Some people have reported issues with either model not letting them import or getting errors after importing when they attempt to fly. The model either won't fly because it loads on it's back or it won't load up after importing. I am re-creating the speed brake version of this Micro 4 Site and will upload that version to the swaps when ready. The problem may be resulting from a missing texture/material from a number of the model's objects or possibly a leftover UVW unwrap mapping coordinate which was replaced with an applied permanent material. I really have no idea, so I'm working on it.

*Description copied from Horrizon Hobby website*

"The 4-Site Ultra-Micro Flyer from E-flite is designed to give experienced 3D pilots, who already have a programmable Spektrum™ or JR® 2.4GHz DSM2™ system with dual rates and expo, a thoroughly capable 3D machine that can be flown in most any gymnasium or other large indoor venue.

The “secret” behind the Ultra-Micro 4-Site’s awesome 3D capabilities is a unique manufacturing technique that results in foam wing, fuselage and tail parts that are actually lighter, stiffer and more durable than standard sheet foam. These parts are further reinforced with carbon rod and foam bracing that minimizes in-flight flexing and twisting. This exceptionally robust construction, combined with the performance of independent aileron servos, gives the 4-Site a level of control and responsiveness any 3D expert will love."

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFL9050

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to give special thanks to Junkboy999, Dr.Moo, csgill75, dhk79, flexible, Maj. Numskully and Inky00. dhk79 was a HUGE help in giving me advice and on the fly tutorials on how to setup and use features in 3DS Max--especially material handling. Dr.Moo has always been a valuable go-to guy creating all of my previous AVs and he was no different in helping me create this model in Realflight. I can't thank all of you guys enough for your help. Thank you.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back