O

Extra 330sc Del's edit 85 inch version 1-6_AV

• Extra 330sc-0.jpg
    Extra 330sc-0.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 50
The 330sc extra has been one of my favorite practice airplanes for some time. I and a lot of people have modified it many times over the years as can been seen in the number of variants on the original upload page. I've made a few changes to the 330sc in hope of making it fly more like the real 50cc model.
This edit is very close to my EF 85 edge version 2 with a DA50 and Falcon 23x8 CF prop.
Thanks to The gibson from October 1 2009 for the original upload of his Extra 330sc. If you are importing this plane make sure to download his original version first and also check out all the color schemes and variants available.
Changes from previous: Elevator and Rudder wire frames revised to better match plane outline and counter balances added and match the elev and rudd degrees of throw.
Ailerons wire frame changed to more closely match the real model, narrow at tip and wider at root, throw reduced to 40 degrees,
Expo increased from 40 to 50% on ele, rudd and aile.
Deleted the wire frame side force generators.
Wing wire frame dihedral removed
On this edit version 1-6, I set the engine down thrust to zero, main wing incidence to zero and adjusted the CG y axis to 2.55
Scale remains at 72%, Wing span 7.06 ft, 84.7 inches, Wing loading 22.6
Thanks, Del

This variant requires:

Extra 330sc_EA
Back