rcdoski

F8F-2 Bearcat RareBear- Ultra Reno Racer_AV

• F8F-2 Bearcat-0.jpg
    F8F-2 Bearcat-0.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 92
This one is for all the go-fast pilots. It has a very wide flight envelope. It can be EXTREMELY fast and smooth while carving up the sky. It is capable of slowing down and flying nice slow stable harriers also. It is not supposed to, but it is able to hover and do other crazy things, but it was meant to be fast and smooth. Go easy on the throttle, this thing is way overpowered. I have to thank Technoid for creating the F8F Bearcat EA and Asj5547 for the Rare bear color scheme. I have done a lot of tweaks to the physics, and this is a beautiful looking and flying race plane. If you just creep the throttle up to where the prop just barely starts to turn and flip switch 8 for smoke. Then bring the rpm up a little more and shut the smoke off several seconds later it looks like the real one starting and clearing the engine.
Smoke and canopy open/close are on channel 8.
Retracts are on channel 7.
Flaps on channel 6.
High/low rate on channel 5.
Brakes on up elevator.
Everything else is your normal channels.
I have placed cameras in numerous places to make things interesting.
Have fun with this one.
Enjoy.
NOTE IMPORTANT: You must download the "F8F Bearcat Rarebear_CS for Technoid's fantastic F8F-2 Bearcat model. From Asj55477's page to get the actual Rarebaer color scheme. https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/f8f-2-bearcat-rarebear_cs.24136/ .
ADITIONAL color schemes available at bottom of required aircraft page.

This variant requires:

F8F-2 Bearcat_EA
Back