Hangar-5_PI-1.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Hangar-5_PI-2.jpg
    Hangar-5_PI-2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Hangar-5_PI-3.jpg
    Hangar-5_PI-3.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 141
Hangar-5... Provided by the PHOTOFIELDS MEXICO PROJECT.

A very very very difficult but beautiful field. Nestled in the middle of some hills and surrounded by many trees, Club Hangar-5 is a beauty to enjoy and a challenge to fly. It is so complicated that unfortunately the day I was invited to make this picture my favorite airplane died in a tree.

This Photofield is the one that has more integration work of all, due to the large number of collision objects and the complicated orography. Come and enjoy the difficulty of flying in Club Hangar-5 Naucalpan Mexico.

Un muy muy muy dificil pero hermoso campo. Incrustado en medio de algunas lomas y rodeado por muchísimos árboles, el Club Hangar-5 es una belleza para disfrutar y un reto para volar. Es tan complicado que desgraciadamente el día que me invitaron a hacer este panorama murió mi avión favorito en un árbol.

Este Photofield es el que más trabajo de integración ha representado debido a la gran cantidad de objetos de colisión que contiene y a lo complicado de su orografía. Vengan y disfruten la dificultad del vuelo en el Club Hangar-5 de Naucalpan México.

The PHOTOFIELDS MÉXICO PROJECT is an independent effort for making, producing and sharing the most important flying fields at Mexico.

If you want more info... or more Photofields like this visit us at:
Back