uncle twist

Jim Leroy Pitts Bulldog_CS

• 40% Pitts Challenger-0.jpg
    40% Pitts Challenger-0.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 233
This is my rendition of a CS Jim Leroy used on one of his Pitts planes during his career as a stunt pilot. I recreated all of the sponsor logo graphics using various methods and a lot researching. Sadly, I learned during my research, that Jim lost his life in July 2007 at an airshow in Dayton Ohio. You can google his name and find out about that and all kinds of info. about him and his career. There`s also two diff. sites you can google on either side of the fuse, for more info. about him and his highly modified Pitts S2S. So this is my tribute to him and his life. Also,I would be remiss if I didn`t thank Abaser for creating his model for me, so I could do this CS, which I`ve been wanting to do for years, but there wasn`t a "correct" Pitts on the swaps to do it on. SO, Andy, thank you very much...!!!!....And all of you that don`t have his model/EA, download it (40% Pitts challenger) to get this particular CS (see link below. on this file) Also, look at "latest updates" below for pics. of the CS....The default picture you initially see above doesn`t do it any justice at all.

This color scheme requires:

40% Pitts Challenger_EA

Latest updates

1. PICTURES

Pictures
Back