O

Noober80 version 2-1_EA

• Noober80 version 2-1-0.jpg
    Noober80 version 2-1-0.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 88
Includes the flight model by Slickx with added steering gear stiffness. Also added exhaust smoke in addition to Slickx's smoke system smoke. Thank you Slickx!

Includes the Colorscheme "It's a Yak" by Aurora with some changes because I remapped the wheels and refined the canopy. Thank you Aurora!

Added material tags that make Realflight show both sides so you can see the inside of the cowling and there is a problem with the polygons in the aileron cutout of the wing that caused part of that part of the wing to not be visible as well. Another material tag makes the wheels not shiny.

Added a DA50 engine model (not very good on due to optimization) that I imported into 3dsmax from Grabcad.

Ok some how the tail gear ended up on the nose of the plane so I moved it back and reattached the cowling to the fusalage so the the flight model would use the proper shape. Tweaked all the landing gear so they work better now.

This will my my last update in 6.5 because I got my Realflight 7 update and will install it now.
Author
ozinak
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
RealFlight Version
Back