Pro-Target SIKORSKY SKY CRANE TEAM COMPETITION_AP-2.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Pro-Target SIKORSKY SKY CRANE TEAM COMPETITION_AP-3.jpg
    Pro-Target SIKORSKY SKY CRANE TEAM COMPETITION_AP-3.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 66
Greetings One And ALL From - Pro -Target -
To All Fellow Helicopter Pilots.

FOR SINGLE OR TEAM SKILLS COMPETITION HELICOPTER FLYING COURSE

This newly designed helicopter flying field is designed for flying skills enhancement for new beginners, and the well seasoned helicopter pilot.

THE OBJECT : Of this airport design is, to take off from one of the 5 different heli-pads, and maneuver over to any of the dozens of objects on the field with your Sikorsky Sky Crane / With / Grappling Hook - Pick the object up using your ( BLUE BALL ) activated by your channel ( 5 ) switch and fly it over to the dumpster or rail car and release the object with the channel ( 5 ) switch. The channel ( 6 ) rotating knob will raise and lower the Grappling Hook Cable.

For the seasoned helicopter pilots, try picking up an object, flying up to altitude 2,500 feet and releasing the object. Then attempt to pick up that same object in mid air 3 times before the object hits the ground.

In the ( Multi-Player ) mode you will not be able to see other pilots - blue ball - or - object - PLEASE COMPLAIN to Knife Edge to add this enhancement.

Since this is my first attempt of designing this category of flying course, I would be most grateful for any improvement feedback your willing to offer. Rating this helicopter course would be received with respect.

I know you can, - GO FOR IT ! !
Back