uncle twist

PZL-P1_EA

• PZL-P1-0.jpg
    PZL-P1-0.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 116
For info on this plane, google PZL-P1
This is my first EA, so it`s not perfect (bit off a little more than I could chew, for a first model), but it fly`s well. Landing`s and ground handling are a little tricky (as it would be with any tail dragger with a narrow main gear set up). Slow the plane down well before your approach, Come in on a slow and low angled approach, with your throttle 2 clicks above idle well before you cross the threshold , use your throttle as ness. to maintain alt/ speed (approx. 20 mph). let her settle in, upon landing let her slow down to a stop or close to it, , while you taxi, from a stop, or going very slow, turn with full left/rt rudder and full up elev. Just blipping the throttle as you turn
The color scheme is far from complete, but gives you the basic theme of the plane, I may finish it later, I just don`t have the time as of late, and it`s been a desire of mine to get an EA on the swap pages for years, so for now this is good enough for me.
I want to give a HUGE thank`s and shout out to Abaser, Boof, Fly electric and Maj. Numbskully (and others that I can`t recall) for all the time they`ve spent supplying tute`s/info and inspiration to get this model on the swap pages. It truly wouldn't exist without the help they provided.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back