Rcdoski's Ultimate Tubes and Maze Ultra Airport-2_AP-1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Rcdoski's Ultimate Tubes and Maze Ultra Airport-2_AP-2.jpg
    Rcdoski's Ultimate Tubes and Maze Ultra Airport-2_AP-2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Rcdoski's Ultimate Tubes and Maze Ultra Airport-2_AP-3.jpg
    Rcdoski's Ultimate Tubes and Maze Ultra Airport-2_AP-3.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 84
This Airport is quite extensive. It Has been updated. A lot of time has been spent on it. It has 7 pilot spawns that support both planes and helis. The default spawn is good for any type of flying. And it also points you towards the start of the maze which is large and fun. Spawn 2 is from high up on the cliffs and can be used for any type of flying or sailplanes, just make sure you set thermals to dynamic in your settings and increase the wind a little. Spawn 3 is on top the giant maze. Spawn 4 is a floating runway for fun. Spawn 5 points you at the start of the tubes which are fun lengthy and challenging. My AJ Slick 71" works great for the tubes. Spawn 6 is at the stadium where you can fly knife edge through the hallways at the back of the stadiums. It is also the starting point of the oval air race course around the desert. I did some FAST race planes for the air race course. Spawn 7 is in the BIG barn and is good for 3D, or if you want to try to land a heli inverted on the ceiling. Other things for fun. The gas trucks explode if you hit them hard enough. Lastly just for fun see if you can find the Gnome. He is out in the open but not easy to find.
This airport has been updated. I have improved the lift at the cliffs for thermal flying at spawn 2. I should have done this before releasing the first airport. This one has much more lift at pilot spawn 2, just turn up the wind a little to your liking.
Have fun and I hope you like it.
Enjoy.
Back