technoid

Sig Hog Bipe (Giant) V2_AV

• Sig Hog Bipe-0.jpg
    Sig Hog Bipe-0.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 53
First I want to thank abaser for his excellent Sig Hog Bipe I've had a lot of fun flying it and modifying it to perform the way I like to fly. Second I want to thank Knife Edge for creating a cool RC simulator that makes it easy to modify aircraft and create new color schemes.

I like to fly large airplanes slow and hard so my second release is centered on what I've done to make the plane easier to fly but at the same time make it much more aerobatic. So here's what I've done this time.

First I Increased the wing area to create a slower flying aircraft with lower stall speeds. Then I increased the size of all control surfaces to get stronger performance at slow speeds. I also changed the prop pitch to provide greater thrust to allow slow but strong aerobatics. But be careful, crank that engine up and it's a monster.

I added two more cameras bringing the total to three. One of the new cameras is positioned just ahead of the cockpit in the center of the plane so it's fun to fly around using it. The other two are wing mounted near the cockpit on the left and right sides and look down the side of the plane at the gauges and engine. The last thing I did was create a new color scheme with slightly modified colors and graphics, it's a high gloss finish that looks great so don't forget to download it too. Sig Hog Bipe (Giant) V2_CS

This variant requires:

Sig Hog Bipe_EA

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back