technoid

Skyray_EA

• Skyray-0.jpg
    Skyray-0.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 103
I was looking around for a simple plane to model and ran into the Sig Skyray, it's one of Sig's most popular C/L planes so I thought it would be nice to convert it to RC. It was a bit small for an RC plane so I upped the wingspan from 23.75 inches to 46.5 and gave it electric power. I think it turned out really well, it looks good and fly's great. I want to thank Doug for working with me during the development and doing the final tweaks to the physics, he always gets the best performance possible. I also want to thank Fly_electric for giving me his cool electric motor to put on it, it looks great. So grab Skyray and give it a try I think you'll like it.

Skyray works equally well for RF 6.5 and RF 7.5. Skyray is also ready to be imported into RF-X.

FEATURES

Has built-in support for night flying. When making a new color scheme you can create your own night colors using the outline of the fuselage-vstab, wing, hstab, landing gear and tires.

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid and doug schluter
Motor Design: Fly_electric
Color Scheme: Modified stock color scheme by technoid
Fun Factor: A retro control line favorite converted to RC

I also want to thank the guys on the Developer's Forum for their help and support.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
legoman
BrokeDad
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
TPRogers

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4 and F5 keys for the Left and Right views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back