25thCentury

Stingray 500 (25C)_AV

• CYE Stingray 500-0.jpg
    CYE Stingray 500-0.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 71
The Stingray 500 3D quad with AFS, rescue, and autorotation (also be sure to download the 5 different 25thCentury color schemes shown in the pictures - Stingray 25C Red_CS, ...Rainbow White_CS, ...Blue_CS, ...Yellow_CS, ...Rad_CS). I am so impressed with Curtis Youngblood’s Stingray 500 and with CYE_Stingray_500_EA by Johnny31297. These guys are breaking new ground for all of us. I decided to take a close look and see if I could come up with anything worthwhile to contribute. You decide whether or not I succeeded. Here’s what’s different.

1. Higher inertia blades with one way bearings so you can autorotate.
2. AFS in normal mode (ch8 triple switch down) for very easy flight and rescue. just flip the switch down from either idle up, and the Stingray will automatically return to level flight.
3. A slight increase in aggressiveness for idle 2, and a decrease in aggressiveness for idle 1, resulting in 4 very distinct levels between idle up setting and dual rate setting.
4. Some minor tweaks to aerodynamics, mechanics, and electronics.
5. A small increase in the visual scale for us old guys.

Unlike the original EA, this is not a Curtis Youngblood approved variation. I hope it will be taken in the spirit in which I offer it, as a tribute to the excellence of both the Stingray 500, and the CYE_Stingray_500_EA. Enjoy.

Find all the 25th Century Quad AVs CSs and RCs by searching "-=-quad," or all 25th Century files by searching "25cent."

25cent -=-rotor -=-multirotor -=-quad -=-physics -=-3D -=-aerobatic -=-14-8

This variant requires:

CYE Stingray 500_EA

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back