S

Twisted Hobbys EPP Crack Yak-55 GH_AV

• Twisted Hobbys EPP Crack Yak-55 v2-0.jpg
    Twisted Hobbys EPP Crack Yak-55 v2-0.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 87
Completely reworked physics according to the characteristics and setup of my comparable Twisted Hobbys 32" EPP Extra Slick. It also has major general improvements to the existing variants (2013.10.09):

High alpha: High alpha characteristics without overemphasized propwash-/ fuselage lift-effects in hover, high alpha, and funnel hovers. Sustained inputs required for better realism.

Roll rate: My variant does not have the near constant roll rate that is often implanted into foamies, because I want to offer a bigger range of trainable manoeuvres and also add more realism. The downside is a clear speed up when performing inside rolling circles due to torque-/sim- effects of the motor which can only be controlled with the flying speed. There is now a realistic slow down of roll rate in high alpha which for example is highly noticeable in the Weeble-Wobble manoeuvre without throttle. Roll rate is also corrected to increase according to flying speed.

Rudder authority: Improved rudder authority for almost perfect realism such as in tight knife edge loop diameter and very crisp knife edge walls. Almost realistic tight waterfalls.

Enjoy!

This variant requires:

Twisted Hobbys EPP Crack Yak-55 v2_EA

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back