technoid

Wind Walker 96_EA

• Wind Walker 96-0.jpg
    Wind Walker 96-0.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 63
Now days because of health issues I can't get to the field anymore so I use RealFlight for my RC experience and it's turned out to be a great platform for me to build scratch planes too. This is the follow on plane to Twister 96 which I released a while back but with a more upscale look moving away from the total boxie look to a more styled fuselage, but at the same time keeping all the design elements that made Twister 96 a good aerobat. So give Wind Walker 96 a try it's also a Sport 3D plane but is easy to fly so I think you'll like it. It's driven by a 70cc gas engine and has a 96 inch wingspan so it's large enough for an old guy like me to see. Being a large plane she needs a little room so you might give the Sod Farm airport a look when you try her out.

I've been working very closely with Doug Schluter on all my planes recently and he's been my co-pilot throughout the design phase, so he deserves a special thank you. So thanks Doug for all the hard work testing things out, modifying the physics, and all of the great suggestions to improve my planes.

I'd also like to thank all the guys on the Developer's Forum for all their support and help, they give help and support freely and it's greatly appreciated. So thanks guys I really appreciate everything you've done for me.

Boof69
Fly_electric
abaser
doug schluter
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh

You can use the Channel 7 switch for smoke and when you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, and F6 keys to view the Left, Right and Front views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back