M

23-03-08_Ricketwil_Schweiz_PI

Wonderful scenery with integrated collision-objects! Congrats!
Could you edit the panorama-photo a little bit? Add a little bit more contrast and a bit of vibrancy (colour) and the scenery would look perfect in my eyes!

Thank you for the compliments. This was my first scenery for RF9.5... The picture ist made with iphone XSMax (Single Pictures, Stitched with freeware "ICE for Windows").

I am very happy with the result as it is my first try with panoramas and I am not a professional... ;). The RF software reminds me of the flightsimulator for Windows... very old version... about 25 years ago. There also was a scenery-designer integrated :LOL:.

For me the most difficult thing was to adjust the "height" of the picture and the angles, so that proportions are as close to reality as possible... very tricky... I switched between Simulation and Designer about 50 times... "Driving around with a plane" and then adjusting angles... Is there a better way?

Uneven runways or hills seem to be impossible...

Next try with a lot of objects: (unfortunately, upload to swap-pages does not work at the moment...)

I also produced some scenerys and it took me days and nights to fine-tune them. Unfortunately I was confronted with the same problem - slopes or hills or uneven terrain seems to be impossible.

i would like to now how to make photo field but i am having some problems, so if you now please give me some pointers
THANKS!

i would like to now how to make photo field but i am having some problems, so if you now please give me some pointers
THANKS!
I startet taking a 360Panorama picture and importing it to RF. All the rest was hours and hours of try and error :). I am not a professional... Sometimes I just like to try and to learn something by doing.

So my general advice is just to try. If there is a specific question, search the web and with a little bit of luck, you will get an answer :).

Back