3ds max problems...

Logan

Hello, a few days ago I tried to start working with 3ds max 2012 to make my own planes, but a fatal problem that I didn't find a solution.
My OS is windows 10 pro 64 bits, but the KEMAX plugin only accepts the 32-bit version of 3ds Max, so I downloaded the 32-bit version of the program and it is not working, it opens and I can work normally, but after 1 or two minutes the screen freezes, but not entirely, just a part, but it is very bad to model in 3D with a part of the screen locked!

Any idea???

yes, i tried reinstall the 3ds max, reinstall the GPU drivers (AMD radeon RX580 8gb), run in compatibility mode.

Before i download the 32 bits version, i downloaded the 3ds max 2012 64 bits, it runs without any problems, the issue is the 32 bits :(

Last edited:
Many here have downloaded the newer student version for free. I don't have the URL and info but perhaps someone can chime in on that.

with newer you mean 3ds max 2021?

2020 I believe. No idea if they have a 2021 out yet. You can fill out some form(s) and get a free student version of it. I know a developer or two who currently use it.

For RF7.5 you need 2012 and the plugin
Rf8 and newer You can use newer versions of 3dsmax and the fbx format to move stuff to RF.

For RF7.5 you need 2012 and the plugin
Rf8 and newer You can use newer versions of 3dsmax and the fbx format to move stuff to RF.
Sad because i only have the 7.5 :(
I rlly want to fly these new E-flite planes

But in Brazil its everything too expensive

Last edited:
Back