40% Pitts Challenger (Bulldog)

Nice computer UT. Now you can run anything. I keep wanting a new one like that but keep finding I have little use to justify it.

I bit the bullet last year, when RF9 came out I had to have it, my old workhorse Dell Precision M90 finally craped out, I was also still running RF3.5 lol, so I went and got a Dell G7 couldn't be more happy!

Guess I’m doing something right. Open Facebook to see Pilot RC shared my post.

Attachments

• 2194BB58-1106-4B18-A8BC-4E3498F0E71C.png
    2194BB58-1106-4B18-A8BC-4E3498F0E71C.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 20
Unless I’m missing something, that’s not mine.

Attachments

• A9DED73C-41C1-4F43-9538-12B591571DB7.png
    A9DED73C-41C1-4F43-9538-12B591571DB7.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Hey Andy, Well like I said in an earlier post, My computer might die, and it did, thus my new computer. Was hoping to retrieve files from it, but it appears that`s not going to happen, SO, at this point, I think everything is lost, and I mean EVERYTHING, My wife and son are still trying their best though, albeit, probably in vain. Anyway, I`ve started a new CS from your RF9 EA (yes, I finally have RF9..? ?.), So, I`m using Gimp 2.10, have made some changes on the tga (I think..???) haven`t seen that designation yet, but wasn`t really looking, anyway, assuming all`s correct....made changes, hit save, then went back to RF, selected saved CS (new one) to create a new DDs nothing happened..??..it was as if I never hit "save" Any ideas on gimp 2.1, (Guessing you have it..???)

I use 2.8, but instead of save you’ll use “export to”. “Save” saves the file as a gimp native file, this doesn’t affect the tga.

Good luck on recovering your work.

I use 2.8, but instead of save you’ll use “export to”. “Save” saves the file as a gimp native file, this doesn’t affect the tga.

Good luck on recovering your work.
Thank`s for the quick reply and comment, OK, so when I go to"file", I see "export" and "export as", but not "export to", could you have meant one of those two..??

Export as for the first time, then either one from them on. I usually just use export as though.

Alrighty then, that worked just fine THANKS... ? ? SO, it might be a while before I check back in with a progress shot of any kind, I`m going to be working on ALL the sponsor logo graphics for awhile AND at the same time learning this new version of GIMP over the 2.0 version, Example, picking a brush size already seems a little more challenging, but I`m figuring it out. OH, also, is there a "PEN" to use instead of a brush..??, I like to use both depending on the task. The toolbox isn`t as clear in this version, versus 2.0

I found it, I must right click on which ever one I have up, from there, I get the option to choose/switch from one to the other (and it`s a pencil, not a pen, LOL, my bad). I`ll try and find time too watch a tute tomorrow.;):)

Last edited:
Back