[84246] Camera/Input jitter after changing airports

asj5547

Switched airports and experienced video screen shudder, pressed the Esc key to select the menu (shudder continued) pressed Esc key again and the screen shudder disappeared. See video.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    98.7 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for reporting this! I split this out into its own thread, and prefaced the title with the number of the case I have filed in our issue tracking system.

I have a theory about what happened here. My guess is the roller on the InterLink DX (am I correct in assuming that's what you were using?) managed to get into an in-between state where it was jumping back and forth between sending left & right signals. At Flight School, that would cause the camera to pan quickly from right to left and back as it tried to look at the windsock then at your vehicle then at the wind sock... It would also cause the menu selection to jump back and forth between two items in the menu.

If I'm right, I don't know if there's something about the DX11 beta that might make it more likely to occur. Hopefully over time with more data we'll be able to say. If you or anybody else sees this, please 1) adjust the roller to a different position and see if that stops it, and 2) come back to this thread to let us know.

Back